Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Day in the Loft

Yesterday was one of those days.  We all have them.  The day flies by and you wonder what you have accomplished.

Most of the day was spent (happily and quietly) in the loft working on the pumpkins.  I can't believe how such a simple project can take so long to complete.  And it is not even close to being completed....

How long can it take to add the shadows....and settled on final positioning!  

This is the second white pumpkin and it is a little better than the first one. Sitting here looking at the picture I can see a solution to the white pumpkin!  It has been nagging at me for days now.

And the bananas are moving again....

 
All in all a good day.

Happy winter days!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the BANANAS! What cool stuff! Can't wait to see some more fruits and veggies....I guess we already have enough nuts in the family that we don't need to quilt them...

    ReplyDelete