Friday, September 23, 2011

All About Bill - and Then Some

Day 3 found us leaving Chico and heading to Twain Harte and making good time until... Manteca!  Bill pipes up with "that is where my emails from Pro Bass come from, there is a Pro Bass store there".  For those of you who don't fish, hunt, boat, hike, etc. this is the sportsman's store to die for.  The last time Bill had been in one was in NC when Joe took him.

So, of course, we had to make a stop!


Bill going in empty-handed!


Bill getting closer to the front door!
And then that was where I lost him.  (Only joking!) This could be a free advertisement for the store even though there really isn't much difference between Pro Bass and Cabela's.  They carry all the same stuff (you know what I mean) but with different name brands.


Bill is somewhere in here!

And two hours later, he re-emerges with a big smile and a basket of 'stuff'.  To be honest, some of the stuff was for my new boat so I cannot give him much of a bad time.    


But doesn't he look happy?
 
Then it was back in the car and another two hours on the road.
Thank you Wes and Lisa with letting use your vacation house.....you have done a wonderful job on the remodel. I can't believe I don't have pictures of it for this blog.
 
Happy Travels.


No comments:

Post a Comment